Ride Parks Australia – Ride Park Days
No Licence, No Club Membership, No Worries!
Just fun, family friendly motorbike ride days.
Ride Parks Australia (RPA) is a national program aimed at growing recreational activity at our club’s venues. Its purpose is to draw riders from the general public to our tracks and showcase our sporting venues in a safe, family friendly environment.
Ride Park Days (RPD) is a Motorcycling Australia brand of non-competitive ride days aimed at the riding public.
No Licence Required
– You do not need a state issued motorcycle licence or MA Licence
– At time of booking or at the event, you will have an option to purchase Personal Accident coverage and it is highly recommended. If you have a current and valid MA Licence this will be adequate PA coverage
– Junior KickStart Licence or Logbooks are not required
– No minimum age requirements for kids
– Discipline specific riding gear is essential. (Helmet, goggles/visor, gloves, jersey and pants or suit, body armour recommended especially for junior off-road riders.)
– Helmets must be in good condition with no damage compromising the safety protection of the helmet
Ride Groups – Beginner, Intermediate, Experienced
– Parents can be on track with their learner junior riders assisting them
– Quads to be on track in Quads only sessions
– Electric bikes permitted and encouraged
– RPA Days are held at MA Affiliated Clubs and Licenced Tracks. If your Club or Track is not MA Affiliated just contact your State Controlling Body to arrange a Track Inspection
– Difficult or advanced technical sections of the tracks are to be bypassed for RPA days to ensure riders of all abilities make it around safely and with ease
– These days are leisure fun days, not practice days. They are not suitable for experienced racers looking for track time, practice or testing
Ride Park Days are not a substitution for practice days and must not be used as practice days.
– Click here to view our Event Calendar to find an RPA Day near you
- RPA Guidelines
- COVID Safe Plan
- Liability Waiver
- Event Report/Meeting Information Sheet
- Attendance Register / Participant Sign On Form Template
Clubs, please contact your State Controlling Body for queries on setting up an RPA Day on Ridernet.
State and national regulations and guidelines regarding COVID-19 must be followed at all times