Obtaining a Club Coach Motorcycle Sport Accreditation
The following are the pre-requisites* that must be achieved before a candidate may apply for “Club Coach” accreditation:
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Be medically and physically capable of undertaking the work required as a coach (subjective assessment by Practical Seminar presenter)
- Provide proven association and/or membership with an MA affiliated club
- Provide proven understanding of motorcycle riding skills and techniques in motorcycle sport and/or provide proof of personal riding competency.
Online training requisites:
- Provide proof of the successful completion of the MA Ridernet Club Coach Sport Specific online training course
- Provide proof of the successful completion of the e-Learning SportAus Community Coaching General Principles course.
- Provide proof of the successful completion of the e-Learning Sport Integrity Australia Child Safeguarding in Sport Induction.
- Provide proof of the successful completion of the e-Learning Sport Integrity Australia Coaches Course.
Practical Training requisites:
- Attend an SCB provided 1-day Club Coach Sport Specific practical training course and successfully complete all assessment components.
- Must hold a current “Provide First Aid/CPR” Certificate.
- Must hold current WWCC card and comply with WWCC legislation
- Must agree to and be prepared to comply with and implement the minimum standards of the MA Coaches Code of Behaviour
- Using MA’s Ridernet 2.0 member profile portal, scan and submit documents with your request for Club Coach accreditation
*Claims for Recognition of Prior Learning may be submitted and will be reviewed on a “case by case” basis.
Renewing a Club Coach Motorcycle Sport Coaching Accreditation
- Be assessed and signed off as competent in delivery of the Kickstart program by a L1 or L2 coach during the term of accreditation
- Name and signature on the – Coach’s Code of Ethics Agreement Form
- Name and signature on the – Licence / Membership Applicant Declaration
- Attach proof of having the appropriate WWCC for your state
- Using MA’s Ridernet 2.0 member profile portal, scan and submit documents with your request for renewal