Motorcycling Australia (MA) is recognised by SportAus as a National Sporting Organisation.
As such, MA is able to register its coaching courses for accreditation under SportAus Community Coaching program.
Aims & Objectives
The aims and Objectives of the NCAS are as follows:
- To increase confidence and competence in coaching ability
- To increase the understanding of coaching principles and sport science initiatives, enabling a more in-depth approach to coaching
- Encourage the development of innovative coaching techniques
- Improve communication skills of coaches
- Provide a credible education and training process to attract members
- Increase the number of trained coaches
- Provide recognition to coaches
- Recognition as a Motorcycle Sport Coach
Recognition as a Motorcycle Sport Coach
There are three aspects to being recognised as a Motorcycle Sport coach under the NCAS:
a) Gaining a Motorcycle Sport Coaching Accreditation,
b) Renewing a Motorcycle Sport Coaching Licence,
c) Upgrading Motorcycle Sport Coaching Accreditation.
Download a copy of the NCAS document here
Check out the Community Coaching – Essential Skills course (SportAus Website)